coinflip

M 43

The best way to message a woman

August 03 2020

So I'm new to the site and am really curious about what the ladies like to receive as an initial message. There's a couple of obvious points... don't start out overly sexual, be respectful, tailor the message to lady's profile, no dick pics unless asked, be interesting... So noting all of that, let me give you two message examples, and let me know which is more appealing.

The first example would be three or four lines long, relaxed and respectful, citing something from your profile that the sender liked and indicating a desire to get to know the lady a little.

The second example would be a couple of paragraphs, providing details about the sender and demonstrating some personality.

I'm curious about if example two is "too full on" and therefore a no go. I'd love any thoughts you may have on your ideal message...

Comments

Page 1 of 1 Prev 1

• FloozieandHim

1 month ago

Personally happy to receive either. What really annoys is one sentence openers “luv ya pics” or “how R yuse?”
    That’s frustrating.

• FiestyFatty

1 month ago

Option One for me.

• HolyFunk

1 month ago

Firstly, Be polite, dry talk straight up. Mostly a woman won't like fth talk from someone they don't know.
    Be yourself, don't be someone your not. A picture of your Johnson is a DUMB START.
    Also last but not least , if reject , cuntyness should have you shot in the head with a cannon.
    Fuck you very much and have a super lockdown . covid19 ... Go fuck yourself

• Cazabel

1 month ago

Lock in option 1 Eddy! 😃Something nice and light to begin with but not so generic as the message could be sent to just anyone. This option will normally get me looking at your profile. Also, if I may suggest, don’t ask to see a ladies Private Gallery until you’ve established a nice connection. Good luck on site Coinflip 🍀🍻

• SpicyKale

1 month ago

It should be the same for whoever you're messaging, singles, couples etc... We'll be happy with either, but the second if your profile is thin on. Good tips above about pics both ways, only three singles this year for us have followed that advice even though it's in our profile 🤷🏻‍♂️ Try and acknowledge something in the profile, no one likes cut and paste. We get why people send three word messages after having a stack of zero replies from their efforts, but for us at least they rarely work. Good luck and keep it classy!

• coinflip

1 month ago

Quoting 'FloozieandHim'
    “how R yuse?”

That would be a tragic message on a whole lot of fronts! Damn... thanks for your thoughts...

• coinflip

1 month ago

Quoting 'FiestyFatty'

Option One for me.

Thanks Fiesty... appreciate your feminine guidance! I get up to Cairns every couple months... food for thought. lol

• coinflip

1 month ago

Quoting 'Cazabel'

Lock in option 1 Eddy! 😃Something nice and light to begin with but not so generic as the message could be sent to just anyone. This option will normally get me looking at your profile. Also, if I may suggest, don’t ask to see a ladies Private Gallery until you’ve established a nice connection. Good luck on site Coinflip 🍀🍻

Appreciate it Caz... connection before PG... got it.

• coinflip

1 month ago

Quoting 'SpicyKale'

It should be the same for whoever you're messaging, singles, couples etc... We'll be happy with either, but the second if your profile is thin on. Good tips above about pics both ways, only three singles this year for us have followed that advice even though it's in our profile 🤷🏻‍♂️ Try and acknowledge something in the profile, no one likes cut and paste. We get why people send three word messages after having a stack of zero replies from their efforts, but for us at least they rarely work. Good luck and keep it classy!

Thanks Spicy... just on the "thin profile" bit. What kind of info do you most want to read in it? Lots of sex talk, or information about me as a person and save the sex stuff for chat?

• SpicyKale

1 month ago

@coinflip Everyone's different, but the latter for us. We'll scroll straight past a profile that's all about how skilled you are... but maybe we're odd🤷🏻‍♂️ Finding guys that want to fuck is easy, finding those you don't want to boot straight out the door is hard. In saying that, we're sure a number are the complete opposite and are freaked out at the thought of FWB

• BabydollJadeDU

1 month ago

I think you are smarter than 99% of guys on here... all I get it hey or let’s fuck. Automatic block

• Funtimes6969691

1 month ago

I've found a general conversation and mutual respect seems to work well. A little humour goes a long way. Good luck with it mate!

• LovesProper

1 month ago

They love unsolicited cock pics everytime... they love it

Page 1 of 1 Prev 1